Hello to anyone who
I reading this blog post. (I really hope someone is.) So, as it turns out,
Blogger doesn’t really like me that much because for about a month or two, I
wasn’t able to access my blog at all. I was freaking out so much. But all is
right in the world because as you can see now, I can finally blog. *Happy
Dance*. If you don't know or can't tell, my blog will be mainly about books. I
will be doing reviews, tags, Top Ten Tuesdays, Friday Reads, and more. I do
have a YouTube Channel, but I haven't exactly posted anymore videos in about a
month. It's not because I couldn't figure out what to talk about, it's just
because I won't be making any until I get an actual camera. So far, I've been
using the camera on my phone. It's alright, but it's not great and I want to
make great videos so that people will actually watch them. If I can, I will
also do movie reviews and TV show recaps such as Pretty Little Liars, The Vampire Diaries,
and more. I will apologize in advance right now, this year just happens to be
my senior year in high school. So if I don't post a whole lot, you know why
now. So I'm going to go now and post my review on Cassandra Clare's City of Lost Souls.
Bye!!!!! (P.S. If you couldn't figure it out, I'm a shadowhunter. Shhhh. Let's
keep this between you and me alright??? ;D)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Tell me what y'all think!!! I'd love to know!!!