The next book that I hope to actually read
is The Archived by Victoria Schwab. This
book has had so much hype in the BookTube community that when I saw it in the
library, I ran to pick it up when I saw it on display. I have read a few pages of this, but I don’t
think that I’m going to continue it until I finish The Human Stain. I only have about a week to finish it. Yeah, so
those are my books for my Friday Reads. One boring ass book and one book that I’m
super excited to read. Yeah, okay, so…..bye!!!Friday, August 16, 2013
Friday Reads 8/16/2013
Alright
Guys!!!! So today I'm going to be doing my first Friday Reads on this blog. For
those of you who might not know what Friday Reads is, all you're basically
doing is telling what you're going to be reading for the weekend. So this
weekend, I will be reading The Human
Stain by Philip Roth. I do not like this book at all. It's terrible and
absolutely boring, but I have to read it for school. Yay. *That was
sarcasm.*
The next book that I hope to actually read
is The Archived by Victoria Schwab. This
book has had so much hype in the BookTube community that when I saw it in the
library, I ran to pick it up when I saw it on display. I have read a few pages of this, but I don’t
think that I’m going to continue it until I finish The Human Stain. I only have about a week to finish it. Yeah, so
those are my books for my Friday Reads. One boring ass book and one book that I’m
super excited to read. Yeah, okay, so…..bye!!!
The next book that I hope to actually read
is The Archived by Victoria Schwab. This
book has had so much hype in the BookTube community that when I saw it in the
library, I ran to pick it up when I saw it on display. I have read a few pages of this, but I don’t
think that I’m going to continue it until I finish The Human Stain. I only have about a week to finish it. Yeah, so
those are my books for my Friday Reads. One boring ass book and one book that I’m
super excited to read. Yeah, okay, so…..bye!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Tell me what y'all think!!! I'd love to know!!!