![]() |
| Paperback 366 Pages |
![]() |
| Hardcover 290 Pages |
![]() |
| Paperback 231 Pages |
![]() |
| Paperback 256 Pages |
![]() |
| Paperback 174 Pages |
Hey
guys!!! Sorry I’ve been gone a while. School has been hectic. So today I
justwant to tell you about what I’m going to be reading over the weekend. First
is Lullaby
by Amanda Hocking, second book in the Watersong Series. Second is Onxy by Jennifer
L. Armentrout, the second book in the Lux series. I'm already halfway through
it. Daemon Black is absolute perfection. Third is Grendel by John
Gardner. I'll be reading this for English class and need to read 5 or 6
chapters by Wednesday. After that is Identity
Theft by Anna Davies, Looking
for Alaska by John Green, and finally, I'll be finishing Tiger's Quest by
Colleen Houck. That's a lot of books. But that's only what I plan on reading.
I'm pretty sure that I'm not going to able to finish all of them. That's pretty
much all I have to say guys!!! Have a great weekend!!!
![]() |
| Hardback 479 Pages |






No comments:
Post a Comment
Tell me what y'all think!!! I'd love to know!!!